|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
This amazing long necklace is called LUCKY because of the large protection eye. Lucky is part of the Woodstock collection, where all designs have been created thinking of that festival.
Many different stones have been used to create this beautiful watermelon design, like Jade, shell, Turquoise and Howlite. The Lucky necklace is finished off with a gold filled lobster clasp, though you can put it on and take it off without opening the clasp, as it's quite long.
All pieces are handcrafted and made to order, please allow 2-4 days before shipment for product to be made.
Your design will be handmade, bagged, wrapped and shipped with love and care.
Slight variations may occur to every design due to the individuality of the gemstones, pearls, silk and feathers.
Designed and made in beautiful Australia.
Huge gold plated hoops
Huge baroque pearls
Tiny freshwater pearls
Cultured coin pearls and freshwater pearls on a gold plated huggie. Thread on silk.
This product is beautifully hand crafted to order in Queensland, Australia, one piece at a time.
It is therefore almost impossible to make identical items.
Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws.
These are what make each handmade piece unique.