|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Stunning Turquoise Howlite with to die for baroque pearls and all on a 14ct gold filled lobster clasp, what more can you ask for? This necklace is divine! Match it with it's earrings for a total Turquoise look.
All pieces are handcrafted and made to order, please allow 2-4 days before shipment for product to be made.
Your design will be handmade, bagged, wrapped and shipped with love and care.
Slight variations may occur to every design due to the individuality of each gemstone, pearls, silk and feathers.
Designed and made in Australia.
Cultured coin pearls and freshwater pearls on a gold plated huggie. Thread on silk.
This product is beautifully hand crafted to order in Queensland, Australia, one piece at a time.
It is therefore almost impossible to make identical items.
Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws.
These are what make each handmade piece unique.
The Byron Bay bracelet is dedicated to our love for Byron Bay, one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
Rose freshwater pearls
Pink mother of pearl beads
Turquoise Howlite peace symbol
Faceted natural Pyrite
14K gold filled clasp
Thread on 100% pure silk thread